Re: Different types of scam and fraud

AppleJ0000 wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 6:44 pm
Is that even possible? To know beforehand whether a website is a scam or not?
Well that is what the MyShield antisccam platform does, it will alert a user whenever he reaches a fake or phishing website, social media page, or ad or marketplace or even wallet. It helps you from being phished or scammed. It provides validations for crypto transactions as well.
0 x

RichRob wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 7:09 pm
Well that is what the MyShield antisccam platform does, it will alert a user whenever he reaches a fake or phishing website, social media page, or ad or marketplace or even wallet. It helps you from being phished or scammed. It provides validations for crypto transactions as well.
Agree. Makes use of the AI technology and reportings by the crypto community as the sources of information for these alerts.
0 x

AppleJ0000 wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 8:35 pm
What are the features of this anti-scam platform? How will it be attractive to users?
Aside from providing alerts against scams, it also has a crypto transaction validation which validates a certain wallet vis-a-vis the website or social page or any online item related to it. It ensures that the money that you will be transferring will be directed to a valid wallet number of a certain site, therefore preventing it from
being stolen. Another feature would be the reporting of the scam as it provides venue for users to report potential scam sites, marketplace or online items AND be rewarded once the report is proven true by the other users via a consensus process.
0 x

RichRob wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 8:39 pm
Aside from providing alerts against scams, it also has a crypto transaction validation which validates a certain wallet vis-a-vis the website or social page or any online item related to it. It ensures that the money that you will be transferring will be directed to a valid wallet number of a certain site, therefore preventing it from
being stolen. Another feature would be the reporting of the scam as it provides venue for users to report potential scam sites, marketplace or online items AND be rewarded once the report is proven true by the other users via a consensus process.
Thanks sir for providing those details! Is there any link where I can check out more of these? It's gotten me really interested now :)
0 x

AppleJ0000 wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 8:17 pm
Thanks sir for providing those details! Is there any link where I can check out more of these? It's gotten me really interested now :)
Hi Apple! I would also suggest you do some more readings and carefully research every ico project. Be very extra vigilant. I think MyShield is an option but make your due diligence as well. That's what Im doing now. Im also interested in this project but at the same time making other researches as well :)
0 x

Iamabright wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 8:23 pm
Hi Apple! I would also suggest you do some more readings and carefully research every ico project. Be very extra vigilant. I think MyShield is an option but make your due diligence as well. That's what Im doing now. Im also interested in this project but at the same time making other researches as well :)
Thanks. Yeah I am. Been doing lots of readings also which is why I asked for the whiteppaer coz I want to know more of the details. Also checking out other projects that could be significantly related to this as well. Thanks for the insight!
0 x

Return to “Security & Anonymity”