Re: Different types of scam and fraud

Iamabright wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 7:28 pm
AppleJ0000 wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 8:32 pm
Good point there. When is the planned launch anyway???
Publication of the token crowd sale is Q3, so should be happening soon, one of these days.
awesome. i think this is an exciting project. sure that scammers out there are on their toes already. i wish to know how it will go in the implementation stage.
0 x

AppleJ0000 wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 7:30 pm
awesome. i think this is an exciting project. sure that scammers out there are on their toes already. i wish to know how it will go in the implementation stage.
Well launch of the beta version of the user app is planned for Q1 2019. It's something to look out for, aside from the TGE. That innovation will definitely rock the crypto market.
0 x

Mack wrote:
September 7th, 2018, 10:36 am
Yeah, it's the main problem of crypto today. Why very valuable projects like Nebula Network can't break into mainstream? Because there is plenty of scam arround. BTW - you should read about this project as it may be rising star soon (i guess this year).
It's really the scams that turns off prospective investors from exploring the crypto industry. Many are afraid to lose their money since as per reports, about 80% of ICOs are scams. I mean, there are still good ICOs out there that address relevant issues of the society however, these are being affected as well by the image of the bad ICOs.
0 x

AppleJ0000 wrote:
September 7th, 2018, 8:15 pm
It's really the scams that turns off prospective investors from exploring the crypto industry. Many are afraid to lose their money since as per reports, about 80% of ICOs are scams. I mean, there are still good ICOs out there that address relevant issues of the society however, these are being affected as well by the image of the bad ICOs.
Agree with this. Lots of potential income has been lost in the past year due to scams and fraud. What we need arent the regulations but a much improved online security too that will enable individual users to be more proactive in detecting possible risks.
0 x

AppleJ0000 wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 8:27 pm
Myshield's antiscam strategy is unique, and hopes to solves the long-running battle against scams. I think this is a big promise to the crypto community and is not impossible to be achieved given the expertise of the developing team behind it.
I think so too. I've read articles about Brandshield and they seem to have a good solid background on AI powered cyber security,
0 x

Return to “Security & Anonymity”