Re: Different types of scam and fraud

RichRob wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 8:29 pm
I think so too. I've read articles about Brandshield and they seem to have a good solid background on AI powered cyber security,
Yeah they do and award-winning. I believe a link to their recent award has been posted here already. I mean it's good that they are making their AI powered cyber security solution to individual users which used to be made for use only by corporate enterprises. This will really mean a lot to users like us.
0 x

Re: Different types of scam and fraud

AppleJ0000 wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 8:27 pm
Yeah they do and award-winning. I believe a link to their recent award has been posted here already. I mean it's good that they are making their AI powered cyber security solution to individual users which used to be made for use only by corporate enterprises. This will really mean a lot to users like us.
Of course, a security tool that is readily available to users whenever we do online transactions. It will definitely help us detect or protect ourselves from different scams. It's a good defense, and the name is just so fitting as it really functions to be as a shield for each of us.
0 x

Return to “Security & Anonymity”