Re: What altcoins will survive in future?

Why should they die? Cryptocurrency market is still increasing, alts are future in my opinion. There is much perspective projects worth to follow. Thanks to these projects Internet is decentralized again :) Good example is decentralized storage cloud Nebula Network with solid backing in cloud resources via a mechanism of emission tied to their supply. But its only one of many future projects.
1 x

Votaxeb wrote:
February 28th, 2018, 9:05 am
Why should they die? Cryptocurrency market is still increasing, alts are future in my opinion. There is much perspective projects worth to follow. Thanks to these projects Internet is decentralized again :) Good example is decentralized storage cloud Nebula Network with solid backing in cloud resources via a mechanism of emission tied to their supply. But its only one of many future projects.
Hi Votaxeb!
My point is that today's hype will decrease in future and the majority of crypto projects will lose its audience (mostly speculators).

0 x

Thats true, from the beggining of the cryptocurrency market, many alt coins died already. I think Votaxeb is right that coins with real value are the future of the market. Pure speculation alts which are created on the principle of BitCoin is already not enough. Mentioned Nebula Nebula looks interesting, I readed their website, its something alike Golem and SiaCoin but seems to be more perspective.
1 x

I personally think the privacy coins have a really good chance to survive, especially those that offer real world value. For example, one that I heavily invest in is DeepOnion. This feature-rich privacy coin has 100 percent anonymous transactions, which I really like. DeepVault is a feature they have for store file validation credentials on the blockchain, so you could store let's say legal documents there, and make sure they are secure and not being tampered with. A pretty cool feature I think. They are coming out with several ecommerce plugins. I really think for a coin to survive, ecommerce is going to be key, actually using the coin to buy real goods and services instead of just sending it to an exchange, buying some fiat pairing, coin, so you can cash out. The future will be interesting times indeed. I think a lot of Altcoins will fail though. Cool topic!
0 x

Anthony wrote:
April 11th, 2018, 10:49 am
Coins with rate of exchange correlated with Bitcoin may have a problem in the future. The question is what about coins with rock stable rate of exchange? These, with real value and solid backing. I thing it's next step for crypto market.
You're right, because investors has concerns about cryptocurrencies today just because of huge rate turbulences. Maybe alt coins with solid backing in some form of real value, for example storage clouds with value in form of computational power and disc space would be a solution.
0 x

Return to “Alternative coins & tokens”