A beginner trying to buy XRP & Looking for help.

Hi all,

I am very interested in buying Ripple XRP but facing some big confusions along the way. I am from India hence my options are limited when I am trying to buy XRP. I got only 1 place to buy and some review about that site are quite scary (not all of them though). If I try to buy from sites which does not support INR, they are charging a hefty conversion price & other network fees because I have to first buy Bitcoin and then covert it to XRP.

Now, is there is any reliable place to buy XRP with bearable fee by using Int Credit Card? If not, then I am planning to try my luck & buy from this Indian website. But, should I then transfer those coins to any other secure wallet? If yes, then which one you guys recommend? And, is it possible to change my coins into my local currency money in near future (hopefully when XRP goes up) ??

I am really hoping for some help & guidance... :)

Thanks,
Rahul
1 x

Re: A beginner trying to buy XRP & Looking for help.

Rahul wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 8:43 pm
Hi all,

I am very interested in buying Ripple XRP but facing some big confusions along the way. I am from India hence my options are limited when I am trying to buy XRP. I got only 1 place to buy and some review about that site are quite scary (not all of them though). If I try to buy from sites which does not support INR, they are charging a hefty conversion price & other network fees because I have to first buy Bitcoin and then covert it to XRP.

Now, is there is any reliable place to buy XRP with bearable fee by using Int Credit Card? If not, then I am planning to try my luck & buy from this Indian website. But, should I then transfer those coins to any other secure wallet? If yes, then which one you guys recommend? And, is it possible to change my coins into my local currency money in near future (hopefully when XRP goes up) ??

Thanks,
Rahul

Hey, Rahul and welcome to CryptoHeresy!
If I were you I would first buy Bitcoincs. BTC is much easier to purchase for fiat money.
Then I'd go to any of the XRP markets (see the full list here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets) and choose one of them to buy XRP.
The most secure way to store your XRP is Ledger Nano S.

Hope that helps :)
0 x

Re: A beginner trying to buy XRP & Looking for help.

alexanderisora wrote:
March 13th, 2018, 5:56 am
Rahul wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 8:43 pm
Hi all,

Thanks,
Rahul

Hey, Rahul and welcome to CryptoHeresy!
If I were you I would first buy Bitcoincs. BTC is much easier to purchase for fiat money.
Then I'd go to any of the XRP markets (see the full list here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets) and choose one of them to buy XRP.
The most secure way to store your XRP is Ledger Nano S.

Hope that helps :)
Hey Alex,

Thanks for your reply. I will purchase my XRP in a day or two. But, in regards to storing them in Ledger Nano S which is a costly solution, what are your thoughts on Cold wallets like "Toast" ? Are they reliable? I don't understand that why they need to connect to internet in the beginning? Connecting to net might send the keys to their servers, we may never know. What do you think?
0 x

Return to “Beginners & Help”