Re: Am I too late for a bitcoin party?

It's not too late to invest in bitcoins right now. In fact, I think the market is just getting heated up and there's definitely more room to grow. Right now we are seeing a large number of large bitcoin mining companies shifting their operations from countries like China and Russia due to regulatory changes and unstable political landscape to Canada. So depending on where you are, it's really just getting started!

Read more about the move to Canada at MiningSky's article on Canada becoming the next home for crypto mining.
0 x

Personally I thing, that it's not too late, but you will not become so rich as people who already invested few years ago. Generally it was their big luck. Cryptocurrencies world changes, I thing that future are coins with rock stable separated from Bitcoin. Not minned, not stacked, but with real value thanks to emission mechanism tied to their supply. Good example may be Nebula network, read some about this project...
0 x

Not yet, cryptocurrency will open new doors for every newbie like you. If you really want to invest only in bitcoin then make sure the bitcoin market value, good bitcoin stock investor. Then and only then you can go for it. In future bitcoin may be next big digital currency. So go through some proper guideline and take some advice from the experience one. Best Of Luck. :)
0 x
Blockchainerz

h2osakana wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 12:36 am
It's not too late to invest in bitcoins right now. In fact, I think the market is just getting heated up and there's definitely more room to grow. Right now we are seeing a large number of large bitcoin mining companies shifting their operations from countries like China and Russia due to regulatory changes and unstable political landscape to Canada. So depending on where you are, it's really just getting started!

Read more about the move to Canada at MiningSky's article on Canada becoming the next home for crypto mining.
Interesting point! It's absolutely fascinating to see how these miners set up their operations in countries which have been excepted from massive industrial set-ups in the past. Now we don't talk China so much as Canada, Iceland, Sweden and places with cheap electricity costs in the US.
0 x

The growth of bitcoin last year was caused by the close attention of the mass media and government circles of many leading countries to it. At the moment, the hype on the crypto currency has declined, so the rate has stabilized around $ 10,000. Also, many exchanges made bitcoin an official trading tool. But all the same, investments in the crypt are high-risk investments and the future for these currencies is still rather vague.
0 x

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”