Re: Futurocoin?

I read a little "White Paper" FTO. I was interested in this fragment: "FuturoCoin is the first cryptocurrency where all transactions are instant. Through this system the consensus is achieved by means of masternodes, which lock the inputs and validate transaction correctness". Maybe if it is the first such a instant currency, then it will grow in the market also so fast. :) I saw that in CoinDeal it looks quite good.
FTO White Paper you can find here: https://futurocoin.com/download/FuturoC ... .01.18.pdf
But sure that you have already read ;)
0 x

Yes, I already read the White Papers of the FTO currency. I've came across such a fragment:

Let’s finish this section with Crypto Anarchist Manifesto quotation: “Just as the
technology of printing altered and reduced the power of medieval guilds and the
social power structure, so too will cryptologic methods fundamentally alter the
nature of corporations and of government interference in economic transactions”

you can find more here: https://futurocoin.com/download/FuturoC ... .01.18.pdf

Do you think that this really happened? These words are full of power!
0 x

Thank you for the link! What do you think about CoinDeal.com exchange platform? I think it is good for the beginners, cause it's clear and intuitive... but the more experienced traders will find there a advanced dashboards for them as well... what is your opinion? :)
0 x

Hey guys, big news from the FTO site! If you do not like their fan page on Facebook then I recommend it!
This is a historic event that will please mainly the part of our wonderful community that comes from China. As FutureNet we have signed a contract with 👨🎓 Beijing University! Therefore, the university is even more open to blockchain and cryptocurrency technology.
What do you think about it?
0 x

Wow, big thing. Cooperation with the university is not just anything. This may be the first step tat in the future will started the direction of "Cryptocurrency Economy" on some studies. Or maybe it is already somewhere? Apparently everything is in China ;) Anyway, respect for FTO for this step!
0 x

Return to “Alternative coins & tokens”