Pi Coin Cryptocurrency Mining Made Simple for Everyday People (Passive Income) start here https://minepi.com/Absinth#download
Combining Cryptocurrency Mining with Traveling
Chances are, you’ve heard about the buzzing prices of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin but probably know jack about anything else of it. Understanding how Bitcoin and Blockchain technology works can be a bit intimidating and overwhelming for new users into the Crypto-space. But hey, I’m no expert either and I just dabble in it to know enough not to miss out.
As someone who aspires to become a digital nomad and travel the world, you may want to consider looking to start now. And here I can show you how easy it is to start with zero knowledge of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and cryptocurrency.
If you know how to download an app to your smartphone or tablet. Then you are ready to earn cryptocurrency. You use your smartphone for pretty much everything from communicating, paying bills, watching videos on YouTube all day, looking for restaurants and etc. So why not also use it to make you money every single day and doesn’t cost you anything more but to just download an app?
The tides are ever-changing, and to survive, you must sail with the wind. Not against it. Don’t leave free money on the table and read on.
Pi Network (Minepi.com) is getting increasingly popular every day and is perhaps one of the fastest-growing networks in the Cryptocurrency world as of 2019. It’s no wonder you would want to get as many members under you as quickly as possible.
Mining for Pi Coin cryptocurrency takes almost no effort but to simply make a single tap on the lightning symbol once a day. After that, you can continue to use your phone as normal or shut the screen off. The Pi coin is continuously mined for the next 24 hours in the background of your device without using massive amounts of energy unlike mining for Bitcoin.
As the Pi Network continues to grow with 1000’s of new miners signing up every day, the mining rate will be halved accordingly, which means it’ll be harder and slower to get Pi coins. So, it’s quite obvious to be one of those people to get a really early start on this popular rising cryptocurrency.
But why am I sharing my secrets? Aren’t you afraid of the competition? No, not really. Because for 1, I am a believer in Pi vision so I want to help it grow by helping you grow. Plus, even if this information is out there, I doubt that everyone who reads this will actually put in the effort to actually grow (please prove me wrong).
Please read on and learn the secret!
24h a day 7d a week
168h a week 4 weeks a month
672h a month
If the PI coin is listed on markets and the price is at $0,05 you have passive income from $336. If you mine passive 1 PI a hour. Its only one click on your mobile a day.
What Is Pi Network?
Pi Network is a small connected group of people within a security circle stitched along with other smaller security circles to create a “trust graph” that will help users know who to trust and transact with. The security circle is used to validate one’s identity to allow seamlessly and trusted transactions in the Pi cryptocurrency marketplace. This is to secure trust in the network that no fraudulent activities can take place.
The Core Team Members
Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis – Head of Technology Stanford Ph.D. and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human-computer interactions to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.
Dr. Chengdiao Fan – Head of Product Stanford Ph.D. in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.
Vincent McPhillip – Head of Community Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.
• Their Mission is to build a cryptocurrency and smart contracts platform secured and operated by everyday people like us, but with simplicity.
• Their vision is to make Cryptomining and spending as easy as “Pie”, making it the world’s most inclusive peer-to-peer marketplace that is fueled by Pi.
· The network has about 70k daily active members mining every day on the Pi Network app and is growing incredibly fast. Once they reach the first threshold of 100k users, they will HALVE the mining rate. That’s right, so mining speed for you will become lesser and lesser as more users join the network. However, if you join today and become a (PI)oneer and help steer the Pi network into the right general direction. You’ll get a larger piece of the PI(E) and grow it into massive savings until it hits the exchange market.
· They are going to release an update during Q4 2019 that will enable users to send their Pi coins to any other user on the network. This will be the beginning of seeing the true value of the coin. Personally, for me, I’m all in for the what if factor, especially when all it took was to download a single app.
· You don’t have to spend any extra money to mine so long as you have a smartphone or a tablet.
· Invitation Into The Pi Network
· Currently, Pi network is in beta and to join the network is through an invitation code only by someone who is already a member. You can join under my name and be added into my security circle.
What Can You Do with Your Pi Coins?
In the future:
• Pioneers can wager Pi to engage the attention of other members of the network, by sharing content (e.g., text, images, videos) or asking questions
• Trade Pi coins with other members
• Use Pi to purchase goods in the Pi marketplace
• Use Pi for advertisement
• Exchange Pi for ETH or BTC which can be exchanged into fiat money
• Much more as the network grows to mass adoption
As they are in beta now, you get to mine Pi coins at higher rates since there are fewer users on the network. Like Bitcoin for example; mining Bitcoin 10 years ago you would be able to get a few Bitcoin every hour or so. Now, you’ll get somewhere around 0.000001 BTC per hour since there are millions of miners now (mining rate differs for everyone depending on their rig).
Think of Pi like in the early stages of Bitcoin when nobody really knew or understood what its technology is really all about. Imagine if you knew then what you know now. Wouldn’t you mine it like crazy? It goes exactly the same for Pi coin.
Need To Know More?
Comment down below if you joined so I can add you into my security circle.
Thanks for reading, You Like? Share It!
- - News & Events
- - Bitcoin Discussion
- - Beginners & Help
- - Blockchain & Fintech
- - Security & Anonymity
- - Must Reads
- - Legal
- - Videos
- - Scam Alerts
- - Alternative coins & tokens
- - ICO Announcements
- - ICO Discussions
- - Bitcoin Forks
- Tools & Resources
- - Wallets
- - Portfolio Trackers
- - ICO Monitors
- - News Aggregators
- - Privacy Tools
- - Media & Blogs
- - Bots, Faucet Rotators, Mixers
- - Blockchain Games
- - Chats & channels
- - Other Tools
- - Trading Discussion
- - Exchanges
- - Investments
- - Economics
- - Support & Questions
- - Pools
- - Hardware
- - Software
- Developers </>
- - Web Development
- - Smart Contracts
- - Blockchain & Cryptography
- - Job Offers
- - Goods for Sale
- - - Digital
- - - Physical
- - Want to Buy
- - - Digital
- - - Physical
- - Services
- - P2P Currency Exchange
- Micro Earnings
- - Gambling & Sport Bets
- - Faucets
- - Bounty Programs
- - Airdrops & Giveaways
- - Meta
- - Off-topic
- - Introductions
- - Politics & Society
- - Archive
- - 中文 (Chinese)
- - Español (Spanish)
- - Русский (Russian)
- - India
- - Deutsch (German)
- - Français (French)
- - Italiano (Italian)
- - Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- - Philippines
- - Português (Portuguese)