In May 2017, Litecoin had performed the first transaction of 0.00000001 LTC using the Lightning Network. The money were transferred from Zurich to San Francisco in less than a second.
The Litecoin network can handle a higher transaction volume than Bitcoin because of more frequent block generation. As a result, sellers receive transaction confirmations faster.
- Website: https://litecoin.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/@litecoin
- News: https://coinbuzz.stream/?set=LTC
- Graphs: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/LTC/
- Trading opinions: https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/LTCBTC/