Re: Bitcoin is down. Time to buy?

hugo wrote:
February 7th, 2018, 9:00 am
Bitcoin has fallen from $20,000 to awful $6,000. Many people have lost their money. Lucky me, I did not invest in BTC during the hype in Movember-December 2017.
Now I have some money (sufficient amount for me) to invest.

What do you think, should one buy Bitcoin today or it's too early and we need to wait for a little more? :?:
I don't really have a clear idea but I think BTC will grow up again.
0 x

Ico85 wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 11:52 am
I would abstain from shopping, I waited for a similar amount myself, but I think I can stand it even longer;)
It all depends on your strategy. I try to play long term but sometimes is good to play short term. I followed this path with my investment in the FuturoCoin and I succeed. Hope you will repeat this with BTC.
0 x

leviicecream wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 10:42 am
hugo wrote:
Bitcoin has fallen from $20,000 to awful $6,000. Many people have lost their money. Lucky me, I did not invest in BTC during the hype in Movember-December 2017.

What do you think, should one buy Bitcoin today or it's too early and we need to wait for a little more? :?:
Even if BTC is in retreat, the change it has made in the market, in economics, finance and banking is simply impossible to evaluate. Thanks to it, blockchain technology has become a topic that has been developed by the largest technological companies. Cryptocurrencies began to be the subject of even legislation (not to mention mass consciousness, mass media and art). Thanks to the success of bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies are developing today. However, I do not recommend investing too much in BTC. This is no longer a game for ordinary players. And these rumors about the price manipulation ... It's better to invest in altcoins - in my opinion. Now CoinDeal.com introduces a lot of interesting new currencies on the stock exchanges (eg EOS https://coindeal.com/news/EOS-available ... e-surprise) I will do with them as before with FTO - I will buy, hold and sell for a profit.
0 x

cryptowarrior wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 7:38 pm
leviicecream wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 10:42 am
hugo wrote:

Even if BTC is in retreat, the change it has made in the market, in economics, finance and banking is simply impossible to evaluate. Thanks to it, blockchain technology has become a topic that has been developed by the largest technological companies. Cryptocurrencies began to be the subject of even legislation (not to mention mass consciousness, mass media and art). Thanks to the success of bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies are developing today. However, I do not recommend investing too much in BTC. This is no longer a game for ordinary players. And these rumors about the price manipulation ... It's better to invest in altcoins - in my opinion. Now CoinDeal.com introduces a lot of interesting new currencies on the stock exchanges (eg EOS https://coindeal.com/news/EOS-available ... e-surprise) I will do with them as before with FTO - I will buy, hold and sell for a profit.
Yep I use CoinDeal too. I'm probably investing in new crytpos. :S
0 x

leviicecream wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 9:32 am
You mean SAFEX coin? I read about this currency in the article https://coindeal.com/news/results-of-the-9th-voting and I was surprised that so many users voted for the currency which I do not know at all! It looks that it is very popular. Have you heard about this coin earlier @leviicecream ?
0 x

cryptowarrior wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 9:17 pm
leviicecream wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 9:32 am
You mean SAFEX coin? I read about this currency in the article https://coindeal.com/news/results-of-the-9th-voting and I was surprised that so many users voted for the currency which I do not know at all! It looks that it is very popular. Have you heard about this coin earlier @leviicecream ?
No, I've never heard earlier about this Coin :S
0 x

Return to “Beginners & Help”