Re: traveling

I love traveling! Crete, the Spanish islands or the Caribbean ... are like paradise. I also like big cities like Paris. When it comes to what I like to travel, of course, the plane and the train. I would like to fly to Porto and Lisbon next year!
1 x

Traveling is great. Although I have traveled very far very few times. They have been unforgettable moments. On short routes if I have traveled a lot for very diverse reasons, but it is not comparable but it is not comparable with expand your horizons :D
1 x

There are days that I really want to travel to an offbeat location. There are days when I don't feel like stepping out of bed. To me travelling isn't just about visiting a few tourist places with friends, but about integrating into the culture as whole, so when I travel I try to spend atleast a couple of months in a place to fully understand its social working
0 x

hotsnot wrote: There are days that I really want to travel to an offbeat location. There are days when I don't feel like stepping out of bed. To me travelling isn't just about visiting a few tourist places with friends, but about integrating into the culture as whole, so when I travel I try to spend atleast a couple of months in a place to fully understand its social working
Oh wow, so you are more adventurer than a traveler. I just came back from Barcelona, Spain and it was really nice break. I will recommend you to visit it but after or before the tourism season! Some ques are longer than the longest thread on this forum!
0 x

cryptowarrior wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 9:24 pm
leviicecream wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 10:45 am
davers wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 11:40 am
Do you like traveling, guys??
Yep. And do you?
Any specific directions? Can you recommend a place worth visiting? In the next summer I would like to take a car route: Venice - Padua - Verona - Lake Garda. Have you been there maybe? :D
No xD. I've been to Paris and its really nice. All the route you said is only Italy right?
0 x

I was in Paris twice. Unfortunately, I can only say that was a beautiful city, but you know... now is different. And yes, the route is only Italy as I can travel only during my 2 weeks vacations. That's the disadvantage of 9 to 5 job...
0 x

Return to “Off-topic”