XMR-Stak is a universal open source stratum pool miner. This miner supports x86-64 CPUs, AMD and NVIDIA GPUs and can be used various crypto currencies: Ryo, Monero, Turtlecoin, Graft, Bittube, Loki, Aeon and many more Cryptonight coins.
- Supports all common backends (CPU/x86, AMD/NVIDIA GPU).
- Supports all common OS (Linux, Windows and macOS).
- Supports 15 cryptonight-variant mining algorithms + Cryptonight-GPU.
Click to download
Easy to use and flexible in setup:
guided start with easy/advanced setup option (no need to edit a config file for the first start)
auto-configuration and config file creation for each backend.
Open source software (GPLv3)
- HTML statistics
- JSON API for monitoring
If your preferred coin is not listed, you can choose one of the following mining algorithms:
256Kib scratchpad memory
1MiB scratchpad memory
- cryptonight_lite_v7_xor (algorithm used by ipbc)
- cryptonight_gpu (for Ryo's 14th of Feb fork)
- cryptonight_masari (used in 2018)
- cryptonight_v8_double (used by X-CASH)
- cryptonight_v8_half (used by masari and torque)
- cryptonight_v8_reversewaltz (used by graft)