Re: What's next comes in Bitcoin?

I think future of BTC and blockchain generally should be bright. People are gathering again in order to prevent frauds and blocking, to build confidence in technologies. For example, I saw an article on CryptoDetail website, talking and offering details about Bloconomic - specific economic summit about blockchain. People are are working hard on BTC and other coins, and it will offer results for them, investors and regular people too.
0 x

Re: What's next comes in Bitcoin?

In my own opinion, what is next to come depends on the government and countries.

If the government and countries (like South Korea and Canada for example) keep its steady pace to accept crypto and allowing it to become mainstream, it could grow to something bigger then it is now. Other countries are still wary of the adoption of crypto (such as BTC). With the government slowly edging towards acceptance, other countries need to follow suit or else the wealth within the country will be invested in locations where crypto such as BTC is a norm.

It supply and cap only plays a small role in the overall pricing of BTC because if government outright bans cryptocurrency, BTC prices will just plummet.
0 x

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”