the end or not?

What do you think about the future of crypto projects? Is it worth investing in them? Especially now, for more than 2 months crypto hasn't good news for its growth. I do not know what to think, maybe this is its end?
0 x

Re: the end or not?

I will definitely not agree with the fact that this is the end. Many projects are developing now. Like many other I feel that this is a difficult time for crypto currency traders. A lot of them just hold and some that I know buy an altocoins with the hope that their prices raise significantly. But what do you think about investing in alt coins now? The prices of them are very favorable now due to the correlation with BTC and BTC price crash. I will consider investing more in a FUTUROCOIN project. What do you think about it?
0 x

Qimaho wrote:
December 27th, 2018, 11:49 am
What kind of market are you following? Because my projects, all participate in conferences, attract new investors and generally develop even better than in December 2017.
I completely agree. For example SilentNotary: only for the last month it took part at two confesses and both with the involvement of the banking and state industries. Who wants to see the negative sides, he finds them.
0 x

Ingo wrote:
December 26th, 2018, 4:14 pm
What do you think about the future of crypto projects? Is it worth investing in them? Especially now, for more than 2 months crypto hasn't good news for its growth. I do not know what to think, maybe this is its end?
Probably regulation and adoption will play good game for the crypto as wide usage is what crypto needs badly
0 x

Return to “Alternative coins & tokens”