Re: Bitcoin / Crypto Mining Vs Trading

It's not too late... you can s till make profit on mining but question is if it has a sense? I prefer trading, it's simpler and faster. Another matter is that soon there will be coins with emission mechanism tied to their supply, so something more innovative than PoW and PoS. Good example is Nebula Network, it will have rock stable rate of exchange because it has solid backing. in form of computational power and disc space.
0 x

I just thing that mining is waste of energy. And second thing is that I gain more money by trading. I also say that in my opinion future of market are coins with rock stable rate independent from BitCoin. Like mentioned Nebula Network with emission mechanism tied to the supply - it has solid backing in form of computational power and disc space and thanks of it it's rock stable.
0 x

Crypto mining or crypto trading are two ways to acquire crypto. While mining requires you to understand technicalities and require you to invest in hardware devices, trading is a fairly simple process of buying cryptos from exchanges and open markets. Without a doubt, trading is a better option of the both considering the general population. Exchanges like coinswitch support over 300+ coin and is one of the places where you can exchange bitcoins and altcoins instantly and buy via credit card.
0 x

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”